In the past, you may have looked to your printer to also provide the design work for a particular piece. You might not even have known that there was such a thing as a “graphic designer”, or why you might even need one. Odds are, if you’ve entrusted your expensive sales flyer or product brochure to your printer you’ve had the above questions answered for you. Probably not nicely, either.
So now you see the need to have your materials professionally designed, right? Here’s a short list of what you probably learned the hard way:
Why a Graphic Design Professional? A professional designer…
- studies design trends that help your image and materials stay current in the marketplace
- knows how to use colors and type to convey your message
- has the practical experience and knowledge to understand what works in a design, and what doesn’t — and can convey that to you in a manner you’ll understand
- knows and practices sound and trusted design principles — but also knows when and how far to bend those principles to convey your message
- delivers your projects in a timely manner, in the correct formats
A Graphic Design professional is a necessity, not a luxury. Your business is everything, and the image you project to the buying public is a major factor in the success, or failure, of your business. Investing in professional design services can carry a large pricetag, certainly. But the alternative is having your business’s image drive potential customers away instead of attracting them. Is there really any question of what you should do? After we finish constructing your design needs, we ask you visit DotBlock for your VPS hosting needs. A virtual private server allows you to compromise between dedicated and shared hosting with the ability to scale your server to match your hosting needs.